On September 11 2020, India recorded an increase of 96,000 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours.
The currents stats of the cases all over India
- Total number of people infected by Coronavirus- 4.66 million (+ 96,551 as of September 11, 2020)
- Total number of people recovered- 3.26 million
- Total number of casualties- 77,472 (+1,209)
State-wise COVID-19 cases (Highest number of cases per state)
- Total number of cases = 991,000
- Total number of deaths = 28,282
- Total number of recoveries made = 701,000
- Total number of cases = 538,000
- Total number of deaths = 4,702
- Total number of recoveries made = 436,000
- Total number of cases = 486,00
- Total number of deaths = 8,154
- Total number of recoveries made = 429,000
- Total number of cases = 431,000
- Total number of deaths = 6,937
- Total number of recoveries made = 322,000
- Total number of cases = 292,000
- Total number of deaths = 4,206
- Total number of recoveries made = 222,000
The cause of the rise in the number of COVID-19 cases
It is said that the reason for the increasing number of cases across India is due to the migration of workers who have lost their jobs and are now returning to their villages.
It is also because people are not following proper self-isolation, social distancing, and other preventive measures that are being told to be taken by the government.
The police departments across India, continue to patrol areas to prevent people from going outside for non-important reasons.
The current lockdown and social distancing conditions in and across India
The COVID-19 situation in India is increasing at an alarming rate every week and every day. The number of cases of infected people is just increasing twice the amount of the previous number of cases. The graph is dangerously increasing and continues to increase. Whereas, the rate and graph of our economy are dropping, the total opposite of the graph of the increasing cases.
India has now reached the position of 2nd largest in the world to have the highest number of cases. Recently, replacing Brazil and overtaking the number of cases in Brazil.
But on the brighter side, the National President of BJP in Patna, JP Nadda, has said that during the initial stage/beginning of the pandemic, imports from China from PPE kits were being ordered. But before lifting the lockdown from the cities across the states, India has developed itself to a level that it now can manufacture around 4.5 lakhs of PPE kits per day.
Moreover, the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, has given statements with regard to the vaccine and other medications of COVID-19. He has said that there should be no carelessness unless or until the proper vaccine or solution to COVID-19 has been developed. Till then, taking and practicing safety precautions is a must. Things like social distancing and wearing proper masks are necessary because these are the only two things that can prevent COVID-19 till now.