The NBA 2020 final is here!
It is going to be Lakers vs Heat.
NBA fans have been desperately waiting for the 2020 season. It is by far the longest NBA season ever. The biggest highlight of the finals match is watching LeBron James play against his former team Miami Heat.
James is the star player for the Lakers. He has won 3 NBA championships. He has played 4 NBA seasons with Miami Heat from 2011 to 2014. In 2018, he was selected by the Lakers. He has been playing with them for two years.
The Lakers have qualified for the finals for the 32nd time. They have won the last NBA championship in the year 2010. Ever since then, they haven’t won. But this year can be a game-changer.
On the other hand, Miami Heat has qualified for the finals for the 6th time. They have won the championship for two consecutive years in 2012 and 2013. LeBron James was the MVP in the match.
Here is the schedule for the final games. The schedule is given in Eastern Time.
- Game 1: 30th September, Wednesday at 9 pm
- Game 2: 2nd October, Friday at 9 pm
- Game 3: 4th October, Sunday at 7.30 pm
- Game 4: 6th October, Tuesday at 9 pm
- Game 5: 9th October, Friday at 9 pm
- Game 6: 11th October, Sunday at 7.30 pm
- Game 7: 13th October, Tuesday at 9 pm
The last three matches will only be played if it is necessary.
The Lakers have shown amazing performance this year. Ever since their first game, their entry in the finals was sealed. It is not a surprise to see them qualify for the finals.
- First Round: The Lakers defeated the Portland Trail Blazers in the first round. The score was 4-1.
- West Semifinals: In the west semifinals, they defeated Houston Rockets. The score was 4-1.
- West Finals: They won the west finals by defeating the Denver Nuggets. The score was 4-1.
The 2020 final season is very important for the Lakers. They have qualified for the finals for the first time in 10 years. LeBron James is their star player, and he is ready to win another championship. This time against his former team Miami Heat.
While Lakers secured a place in the finals, Miami Heat qualified on Sunday. They defeated the Boston Celtics to secure a place in the Finals. The Celtics gave a tough competition to the Heat, but they still managed to defeat them.
- First Round: The Heat defeated the Indiana Pacers in the first round. The score was 4-0.
- East Semifinals: In the west semifinals, they defeated Milwaukee Bucks. The score was 4-1.
- East Finals: Heat won the west finals by defeating the Boston Celtics. The score was 4-2.
While the Lakers are a strong team, the Heat are no less. They have amazing players like Zach Lowe. He is an outstanding player. At the mere age of 22, he has won an NBA All-Star.
Lakers vs Heat:
Both teams are equally strong. While Heat plays better on the offensive side, the Lakers are good with defense. However, the Lakers have shown quite an improvement in their game. It is going to be an epic final.